Política de envío
- Your order will be processed once the Full payment is made.
- Regular Delivery for in-stock merchandise is 7-14 business days.
- Some of our items are shipped directly from our factory. In that case, please allow approximately 3-4 weeks from the date your order was placed.
- We process and ship all our orders 5 days a week, with the exception of Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays.
- You will be required to sign receipt of your delivery
- We offer worldwide delivery but with some exclusions.
- We ship International Orders via "EMS ePacket" with some exclusions. You can expect Delivery in two to four weeks to most locations upon received your order confirmation email.
- We reserve the right to refuse any Order without giving a reason. If we cancel an Order, we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded.
- We provide International Free Shipping, with some exclusion.
Import Taxes, Duties and Customs
- Many countries impose import taxes on your purchase, you may contact your local customs office for specific information.
- Usually the taxes are calculated as a percentage of the purchase price.
- The payment of all import taxes and or all customs duties is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any charges to clear customs are paid by the customer directly to the customs agency. Your customs agency will contact you regarding clearance and duties to be paid.
For further information, please contact our Customer Services team via email email@example.com.